brown and lacy. ain't she perty?
![]() |
| good photos went missing! sorry! |
I added the sorbetto pattern (love those bust darts!)
and the sorbetto sleeve. but i didn't have the sleeve pattern when i started cutting, so i had to do a little frankensteining in the pits. it's cool. i believe in the zig zag stitch!
i made up the neckline from my own brain- folded 1/4 inch and then 1/4 inch again in the back, tucking a chiffon-type ribbon in between the layers for stability.
![]() |
| [Back neckline- I had no idea i was so freckly back here? guess I should pay attention with the sunscreen!] |
![]() |
| front and lovely ruffle sleeve |
my lovely test model (who is still holding initial photos hostage) suggested i make a bunch and sell them. Ha! Anyway, it would be too expensive - lace is not cheap! BUT..this one is a little short, so maybe someone will get this v.1 as a gift. :)
this is one t shirt off the SWAP list. boom!



No comments:
Post a Comment