![]() |
| "make a tiger suit, mom...make a tiger suit..." |
and it was midnight and I had started that dress...and was pretty disappointed after a night-out wearing of my Sencha. I had fixed the fluffy sleeves on my burda blouse, finally bucked up and figured out how to prepare my wool for the Jacket...and put the muslin on again for a closer look...anyway, i wanted to Wrap Something Up. And so I started something new. Logic does not apply!
he wore them to the lake this weekend for a field test- they are awesome, if a little baggy for his narrow frame.
| Oakland! haven't seen that on the news, have ya? |
TIGER PANTS FOREVER!
r
PS um, thank god for sewalong/online community. I just found TWO PAGES of errata from this book on the flickr group.


2 comments:
Tiger pants - how superb!
Flippin' errata, I think I will remember to check next time I buy a sewing book - had the same with Zakka Style!
right? how are you gonna find out about that when you're home, stitching away? and hi, thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment