Tuesday, June 05, 2007

why i don't talk to my family (much)

so many best parts:
1) that she wrote me at the old address to say she had changed her address book
2) that she got the auto response again (she must have) and yet did not write to my new address.

HELLO?

From: "stepsister"
To: myoldemail@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Yahoo! Auto Response
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:41:22 -0500

Done!! How is everything going?

-Stepsister


>From: myoldemail@yahoo.com

>To: stepsistersemail@hotmail.com
>Subject: Yahoo! Auto Response
>Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 05:47:37 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I DID NOT GET YOUR MESSAGE.
>
>I've been on gmail for a long time now. PLEASE! Write me at the same
>address, but end it with "gmail.com."
>
>And please please please update your address book. I probably miss
you!
>
>xoxo
>rebecca

1 comment:

maggafers said...

here's an email excerpt exapmle of why i heart my mom:

"We are having our office luncheon today in the conference room, and I didn't have time to make anything, so I stopped at Wal*Mart after I got off the interstate and bought french onion dip and tortilla chips and arranged them early this morning. If you are what you eat, I am either quick, fast, or easy! You know that isn't always true!"

mom! haha :)

however, i hear where you're coming from! i can get irritated too!