Tuesday, June 05, 2007

and again!

I'm blogging like a madwoman today. Why? because I'm leaving work any minute to go get a culture and maybe an IUD! Isn't that what they give poor women in third world countries? No! it's the wave of the modern world. Maybe. One expert [whose number is in my cell phone] agrees: go for it. Especially as lax as I am about, ahem, security. oh my god, people, please tell no one what you read here.

post script: the doctor actually recommended against the IUD because, as with everything else, I am not with my One Life Partner. i can deal with this single woman thing most of the time, but come on! i can't even get the birth control i want because of it?! this is getting out of hand. i am TRYING, people!

2 comments:

maggafers said...

i support 3 blog posts a day. i gotta say, i used to be lax about security as well, and thank jeebus nothing ever happened. however, a not-to-be-named (voldemort!) girlfriend of mine has gotten 2 stds from one unprotected time! so what i'm saying is: be careful unless you are me. because i am just lucky. or something.

Rebecca G said...

i once read an article on nerve that said basically the same thing: "boy have I been easy and boy am i lucky not to be sooo infected." baby boy promises he is clean and is, in fact, offended by my question. i think it's because he's actually quite conscientious. yeah. luckylucky us.