I mean, Tag! I'm it, Jon. not you!
1) I totally smoke.
2) When I meet a new person, I think "is it you?" and I try really hard. After 2-3 minutes, I let it go and we have fun.
3) I do not eat enough Indian food.
4) You probably know this, but in the interest of sharing my self-awareness, I have a remarkable ability to say the racially inappropriate thing. It's completely embarrassing. But somehow I can't manage to keep my damn mouth shut!
5) I could probably walk all day long. I probably, have, some days. I like going for a walk with a friend most of all.
6) I have too much debt for as frugally as I feel like I live. It pretty much pisses me off.
7) I like: Big clean looking hands on a man, perky little boobs on a girl.
8) I was really drunk on Saturday.
9) I'm trying damned hard to learn html.
10) I'm going to make myself an arugula salad from my front yard tonight. I grow sweet arugula. Not a bit bitter.
I tag um, Liz.
No comments:
Post a Comment