Thursday, June 04, 2015

summer sewing list: vacation edition

cool tote - like caravan but wider. use leather straps and make a little clutch that can be a night bag to hold wallet etc At All Times.

shorts - use maritime flashy linen, check!

tate top with FBA (rock n republic hack into this?)

hack black jeans to fit perfectly

t shirts - black, aqua (check!), coral. decide best pattern: Winner! briar with straight hem
not: deer & doe freebie, meg mcelwee with scoop/v,  lou box top

drapey long sleeve T

silky lou box top take 3

jumpsuit muslin

bikini redo with cups. same fabric, that stuff is cute. just add cups!

cropped linden in that crazy camo fleece check!

center zipper on jasper sweater

rayon casual pants? hudsons? Named Alexandrias! They're PERFECT

moto jacket? I did buy that class, after all

learn to embroider

cross stitch microbes.

FINISH georgina. she's so pretty!

1 comment:

Familia HP said...

what jumpsuit are you making? I keep considering Hudsons. What about that pattern I showed you that was designed for rayon--Simplicity 1887. Simplicity has a few others--1428 and 2061. Maybe we need to research and hit the Joann's sale. Just sayin'.