Tuesday, May 29, 2007

what to say?

must keep blogging. 3 days away makes a blogger complacent....except in the face of competition. it's a blog off! when is the end? hmm. I think until one of us fags out, we will keep each other bloggingalot. one hopes.

so it was a holiday weekend and i went away, into the sun, to wear tiny shorts, long socks at night, sundresses and jackie o's. great. continuing, even as I say I'm not, to pursue this partner thing. rewarded this weekend by much affection, good giggles, and a boy who showed up to the hippie party in a fox fur coat and "prada" shades (bought at the market in Casablanca for $3). spectacular.

good drugs, good food, good times. got home & took a nap. and then i balanced my checkbook. isn't life glamorous?

also flaked on a friend who lives too far away...am handling the guilt so far.

welcome back to everyday!

No comments: