Wednesday, December 09, 2015

High Waisted Skinny Jeans = FASHION (baste + gather Birkin Flares)


High waisted




















hip hugging


cone mills denim (made in the USA!)

one muslin + one weekend


one weekend


They're the Best Ever.

The pattern is here at baste + gather: (yes that pattern is for Birkin Flares. It's all good) and this week everything there is 50% off. Check it out. there are some really cool jeans-making tricks and great pattern features included.

I've already worn them two days straight - one day soon I'll add rivets and belt loops. I may also pinch that little pooch out of the center back.

Then i'll make a black pair. the black pair i'm going to cinch a bit at the front pockets, because just like on my Gingers, the pocket facing/lining seam occasionally pops a bit. expecially on the left. is that my sewing or my body? weird.

Tell me if you're making them! We can have a sew-in :)

No comments: