Friday, May 10, 2013

i love MMM and me my made wardrobe!

DUDE.

What good timing to be minimizing my clothing consumption, and marveling at the magic I can make in my home with my two little hands.

Quick Recap!

Day 1: Teaching- New Look 6130 eyelet (what anglaise, brits?) peplum top with a new belt...and gap mom jeans then: Anise coat! (San Francisco, you are too cool.)


Day 2: RTW all day long. thank goodness I was realistic about my pledge!

Day 3: unblogged feather print rayon dress I wear constantly. also unphotographed. does it exist? did it happen? yes.

Day 4: Finished Vogue 1247 skirt in salvaged polka dots at 9am for 10am conference. will need to unpick/ press/restitch, dang. with that j crew tee i REALLY need to duplicate.
polka dots, we have been apart too long.  reunited! 
BUT! totally successful for professional conference, apartment interview, afternoon bbq and late night adventures. Rachel Comey for Vogue, you rock. PS this make is also unblogged...busy partying. WHY LIE?

Day 5: i can't really remember...t shirt and jeans, i think, for studying all day....then SNAKESKIN leggings for a jog around the beautiful lake. Some guys asked me to be in their music video, so I feel pretty confident about those leggings. ;)

Day 6: Back to teaching! i wore my fave maxi and a gap sweater tee, then snakeskin leggins for the yogas.
little one rocked her bex-made jams, too.
Day 7: Laurel knit top, some kinda pants.
car selfie!
Day 8: RTW slumpy sweater, tank top, jeans. pencil skirt for evening action. Handed this bex-made number off to Natalie, with love!
like me, it's a Ginger. hahah
Day 9: most popular feather print rayon dress! I PROMISE TO BLOG IT THIS WEEKEND.

Day 10: Today. Colorblocked tiny pocket tee with RTW jean skirt, j.crew cardi. made in china. :( looking down, i realize that this pattern needs a major alteration before I make it again- the darts point about 3 inches higher than they should...how did i not notice that before??

hey look, microscopes. 
YAY. More to Come. Stash murdering weekend, baby.

PS can i borrow your Macaron? I'm going to a wedding and want to do a blue/lace fancy number. holla.
xo
bex

No comments: