Friday, November 06, 2015

Charley Harper ts for my boy

Quickie- need to buy a whole yard of fabric to get a long sleeved t shirt for this tall child...here's how we made do with less, using stash and scraps and a lot of giggly design time. The yellow is another shirt underneath, not a ruffle ;).
Fabricworm had a sale - I used the chance to score some Wanderer fabric for myself and my mama, then these sweet knits for the boy, who needed long sleeves for fall. He picked these two designs out of the whole Charley Harper line. I love em!! 
Both shirts are Rowan tees from the titchy threads pattern. I accidentally left out a couple of pieces, getting brazen and thinking they were optional, so the hood, up top, is a little narrow. Oops. Lesson learned- use the hood stripe piece no matter what. 

No comments: