Tuesday, August 05, 2014

check that widget!

Hi pals.

It's summer. How great is that? (For a teacher, it is GREAT!) So I have been sewing, of course, and munching cookies. Did you know I eat a lot of cookies? You can see it in my FBA!  (lol sewing joke!)

Anyway, the old blog is pretty neglected, so I thought I'd just be super explicit about where to talk sewing and such with lil ol me.
here's what I did today...I've spent a lot of time sewing and unsewing this dress. no photos of the real thing STILL,  UGH. What do the zig zags tell you....? it's MYRTLE. 
1) Instagram. I'm also taking pictures of bugs, flowers, the city, and my munchkin, but usually one of us is wearing something handmade, so that's fun. I'm @rebeccaw0w

I had only shown this underbutt Bombshell beach skirt on Instagram...
2) Pattern Review - now that I have a clue about what I'm doing, I'm subjecting the large world of sewists to my brave and brash opinions. Check em out! 
I reviewed the Maria Denmark Signe dress on there. 
3) at the Bay Area Sewists meetups! I've plugged them enough, I know. It's so fun.
Here's a dress I blogged about then subsequently updated THREE TIMES. I think I like it now. 
4) If I hit you up on one of those media or you want to talk sewing or patterns or fabrics or whatever, write me! I do love the conversation and am totally into stitchery meetings, I'm just not an excellent broadcaster :)

xoxo
bex

No comments: