Saturday, June 15, 2013

some stuff happened. like, a lot of stuff.

the bf and i parted ways.
hello, suitors. 
a friend got marrried on the other side of the country.
"a trip to the skyyyyy"
i moved house.
Kali watches over me now.
school finished.
the boy came to my last day of school, as a student
i started preparing for a new job.
he also came to my last day as a student teacher.
...all during Me Made May. More like MAYHEM! a similar thing happened last year...maybe May is a tough time for a sewing challenge? Well, maybe not. I kept wearing my me mades, but I sure wasn't consistent about charting them.
i gave away my Moss skirt muslin, though i loved it so.
AND I kept sewing! mostly underpants. whatever. I am happily nestled into a space with other MAKERS who think that sewing is a really cool skill and a viable way to spend time, so that's pretty sweet. :)

Finally, I got my Cake pattern in the mail. I'm in Anna's house and am looking forward to participating in the sewalong for good wear-to work and play clothes. no promises, fingers crossed, caveat caveat caveat.

i made these tees! we wore them in May! see? 
whooppee!!

happy summer, cuties.
xoxo bex













No comments: