Sunday, March 10, 2013

tees for the BOY

i've been whipping knit scraps into colorblocked tees for my little guy.


he likes to wear the soft ones, he says, and then he tells me how to arrange the colors.

blue is softer, so it's on his tummy. that's logic!

good for dancing and flying planes, see?

They're all versions of the raglan tee from sewing for boys, but i don't do it all 'exposed seam style' because i don't like the look. It's simple enough to hide the seams like a regular tee.


this is the softest stuff ever (there's more like it here). i wish i could pull it off like he does!
touchdown! we're probably watching Rio in this one.


I used to have a friend who was a little fairy pixie and LOVED to say the word 'cairn'. Whenever I see a cairn-like pile, I think of her twisting her angel face to say this funny word. So this gift from the little boy had double power when I found it after our photo shoot. :)

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Aww, I love how your little lad gets involved in the creation of his new clothes! They look fab, BTW x

Rebecca G said...

aw, hi Zoe, thanks for visiting! it is fun to have a little helper in my stashbusting :)