Tuesday, March 19, 2013

aggh! it's perfect!!

well, i've been obsessed with half sleeves, and was thinking about drafting some...
Floral-stripe tee
j.crew makes my favorite t shirts, but i cannot pay j.crew prices for sweatshop clothes!
Also thinking about dresses and plotting a thousand dumpy Andas (no, no, i would not let them get dumpy, but i'm still aware that the threat is there) in a quest for simple, wearable dresses. With pockets!
_mg_1700_original_large
http://www.burdastyle.com/pattern_store/patterns/anda
And then Sarai at Colette releases the exact thing I need! ok, the exact thing i WANT. (what do i really NEED? just a teaching credential ;) I am enjoying my Anise jacket so much, and am making a Ginger skirt for a friend, it looks like I'm back on the Colette train.

Today she presents a dress:
05-keyhole
http://www.coletterie.com/colette-patterns-news/introducing-laurel
and a shirt:
GET YOU R OWN at http://www.colettepatterns.com/shop/laurel
a couple of clicks, and this one's on its way...so when I get my work done, I will have so much fun playing!!

No comments: