It's me made may!
Lovely Zoe is kicking everyone's buns in gear, worldwide. and MAN i love sewing, and i'm making a helluva lot of progress teaching myself how and building a fabuluss wardrobe...but right now i have a lot on my plate. and mothers day is coming, and so's bf's bday!
So I will be inspired by the me made mountains others are rocking all month, and i will make a sassy blouse and finish a dress or two, but i will prioritize Magical Life Changes and put the stitchery on the back burner...this month. also, i'll try to be less selfish and cook up some sweets for the dears in my life, at least this month.
I stitched selfishly and as the best form of procrastination on Monday and Tuesday, but I have to focus through the weekend, and then i should look for some newly relevant jobs, and exercise, you know, all that regular life stuff.
check you on the flippers! xoxoxoox

No comments:
Post a Comment