Monday, March 23, 2009

i can't believe i ate the whole thing!

i eat a lot of chocolate.

i eat my vegetables, and i eat local, fresh, organic, and i eat chocolate every day. it used to be dark (there's a whole post drafted about my connoisseur-ship of it), but since that baby came along, I'm back on milk. have you had Milka? my stepmom used to bring it back from Germany and it was this amazing treat they kept in the "outside fridge" because we lived in Texas and everyone needed extra cold food storage. or a place to hide the naughty things, maybe. ah, Texas. anyway now you can buy "Milka" in the US and it is not the real thing.

so today is California and I needed to blow off a little work steam. lizmarie and I took a walk to the market and while she told me about a colleague in Switzerland who gained 30 pounds eating chocolate, I picked up a Lindor Truffle bar.

I came back to the office, heated up my healthy lunch, and then tore into the chocolate. I think there are maybe three squares left. I should probably just start coffee.

No comments: