
1) Is it crossing the picket line, or some such un-labor-ly thing to do, right, to watch TV online right now? This is something I almost never do (with the exception of the D4ily Show back in the old days), but have had a terrible desire to do lately. And no, I still haven't.

2) If my guts are producing too much bile (which is what it feels like, I'm pretty sure), and bile processes fats, is that why i feel truly Better when i eat everything deep fried or cheesy? Because under normal circumstances those foods would make me feel awful- sluggish, lame, etc. But right now, they make me feel (ah that elusive feeling) Normal.

Finally, I can't remember. Isn't that the way. But when you're done reading here, would you see what you can do to find me a sweet apartment in SF? Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment