on top of the everything that is life, this came in this morning from stepdad
First off, I am fine and expect to be around for a long time. I was, however, diagnosed with a form of lymphoma. I went to the dermatologist for my regular checkup and he found a rash that he didn't like so he took a specimen. It turned out to be a lymphoma which hopefully can be treated topically. I started the treatment last Monday and will continue for a month. The good news is that it seems to be working. If it works, that is it until it appears again.
If not, then they will have to try something else. As I said, it is looking pretty good at this time. Apparently, this type of lymphoma is seen more often in "older" men.
yesterday i melted down. i'm planning to continue doing so until it's no longer needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment