Monday, November 19, 2007

no caffeine + no alchohol

+ crippling nausea + massive fatigue + mood swings the likes of which I have never known + life decisions bigger than god.

what about this was interesting to me? fuck this noise, man. I'm sick of eating crackers.

i cancelled 2 pl@nned p. appt's today. now there's just the one with the actual health care provider next week. yeee to the haw, bitches.

just thanksgiving and 4 other family member to visit before then. cake, right? (/gags, gets warm and fuzzy, cries her eyes out, goes to sleep)

love
a shell of the me we used to know

2 comments:

Rebecca G said...

one more thing- i've been here before. i have no memory of it, but MOM remembers me puking in trash cans at the airport. I think it's biological that I've forgotten. Ah, the best times of my life. Mom knows.

maggafers said...

i love you rebecca.