Friday, November 23, 2012

ufo attack

well, just the one. but as usual, thanks Sunni for a grounded approach: I am tackling a few UFO*s for mental health. Step 1: I just spent 2 hours watching Planet Earth with my baby and tearing out the zig zag and topstitches of my referee tee.

the girls tee in progress: love this fabric!
girlcharlee is good for stuff that looks fun online, and then you find out is really better for the kids. 
Then tomorrow i can whip out the girl's tee (unblogged? doh), and call my foray into knits happily closed (for the moment) so that I can finish the boy's duvet cover. Did you know that's what I'm doing with my quilt blocks? it is. surprise! did you know sashing and finishing a quilt takes FOREVER? it does. now you know so many things. :)
quilt top + pins + flannnnellz

happy thanksgiving, friends. i hope your cocoa is warm and sweet as mine. and that your antidepressants always contain anti anxiety components, too.

xoxo
bex

*a UFO is an unfinished object. they're like gremlins, which breed whenever water is present. side effect of a shortage of time and overabundance of wardrobe wants!

No comments: