Monday, July 23, 2012

minidress updates...and free stuff!

i saw this on Paunett. THAT is a hot minidress.

perhaps the magazine route is the way to go. this is La Mia...is it italian? i believe so.

well I'll add it to the possibilities, but today i got TWO SHOPPING BAGS of patterns from a local sewist who's hanging up her...threads? there's this one (simp 3744), which looks like a low budget version of the Chloe I blogged before.eh?
(VIEW B, baby)

(which reminds me: do you want some patterns, especially home dec or crafty style, or new look and vintage too...? BUZZ ME. i will ship.)

i'm starting on a knit number first...as soon as the fab's outta the dryer.

finally, and here's a "wearing what I sew" gallery for you: while i was in my vintage vogue stripes, forgetting to get pics, my little dude was lounging in "easy linen shirt" v 2: emergency sun protection.
it also works well on a slide. :)  
i cut v 3 & 4: colorblocking tonight, because this is just absolutely the best summer shirt. hands down.

No comments: