they're not celebrities. but when i worked at that crazy arts organization downtown, there were some FANCY men on the board. I developed a crush on one, probably because he was single, owned a book company, and seemed, how do you say, "rich"? (I still think of him when I buy his company's goods. it's SF-based, but the "japanese" note cards I picked up at the National Gallery last year are printed by him. So you see, more than books. More than SF.)
i went to that sale last weekend, and wished i could request a favor from another board member with whom i used to correspond. oh but that connection died a long time ago.
anyway, i'm daydreaming, to get out of the current legal/housing/life battles, and this fantasy, well-polished "cowboy" (that's how texas girls dream) came back. i thought i'd share.
who's your secret crush?
No comments:
Post a Comment