i was leaning over, arranging my clothes in my bag. I stood up, but there was a wooden shelf between my folded and upright postures. it hurt, and i started crying.
i cried for half an hour.
then i went to asana class and started tearing up again...and then I was ok. but i called to get a ride home.
because i'm going to learn how to ask for support, dammit.
ps this is week 6 of medicine detox. i'm a little achy, and a little sleepy, but i also work hard, walk to work, and do yoga and dance regularly. in 2005 terms, we are mid-May. the blog shows that the pain (and the crying) hit right about now. This time i know I have to feel the old pain and the new, and I have to feel them til they're gone. And I have to ask for help and I have to not take care of the world. I think i'm on the right track.
No comments:
Post a Comment