Friday, August 10, 2007

remember way back

remember way back in like, say, February '05, when i was making that giant move, because i needed to seriously rearrange my life? and remember how i was like "gosh, i probably don't have to go all the way to TEXAS, but it will be so hard to reinvent myself with all of my same friends around...otherwise I could just move to Oakland!"

It is done, my pretties. I am an Oakland resident. Berkeley was sort of giving me hives. I realize that now. Oakland is real, and when i say "real" i mean "not so crazy white." aha.

Also, I am having some sexuality issues right now. But I love my house. love love love it. left the bed of the baby boy at 2am to get back into it, in fact. Well, those two are pretty related, aren't they. eh.

praise jeebus innyways.

No comments: